CDAC MUMBAI RECRUITMENT 2021
CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING RECRUITMENT|| APPLY FOR 51 PROJECT ENGINEER POSTS
CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited applications for 51 Senior Engineers, Senior Java Developer, Senior Test Engineer, Senior Database Engineer, Senior Develops Engineer, Software Design and Development Engineer and Other Posts.
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
About CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING
C-DAC was created in November 1988, originally as the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Technology (C-DACT). This was in response to issues purchasing supercomputers from the United States of America. After being denied a Cray supercomputer by the United States in 1988, due to military use concerns, India started a program to develop an indigenous supercomputer, and C-DAC was created as part of this program. Supercomputers were considered a double-edged weapon capable of assisting in the development of nuclear weapons.
Dr. Vijay Bhatkar was hired as the Director of C-DAC. The project was given an initial run of 3 years and initial funding of ₹30,00,00,000 as the same amount of money and time was usually expended to secure the purchase of a supercomputer from the US.
A prototype computer was benchmarked at the 1990 Zurich Super-computing Show: it demonstrated that India had the second most powerful, publicly demonstrated, a supercomputer in the world after the United States.
The final result of the effort was the PARAM 8000, released in 1991. It is considered to be India’s first supercomputer.
The National Centre for Software Technology, Electronic Research and Development Center, and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Test Engineer
- Senior Database Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Database Engineer
- Software Design & Development Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- Devops Engineer
Read More:-MARRIOTT COURTYARD MUMBAI CAREERS
- General : 18-37 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) 18-40 Years
- SC/ST 18-42 Years
- Btech/ Mtech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
- Those who have completed B. Tech/ B. E. must have a relevant experience of 03 to 05 years, post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
- Those who have completed M. E./ M. Tech. must have 01 to 02 years of post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
- General / OBC- Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: No Fee
CDAC MUMBAI RECRUITMENT 2021
How To Apply
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online.
Steps to Apply
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final for
CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING RECRUITMENT|| APPLY FOR 51 PROJECT ENGINEER POSTS CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited applications for 51 Senior Engineers, Senior Java Developer, Senior Test Engineer, Senior Database Engineer, Senior Develops Engineer, Software Design and Development Engineer and Other Posts. Job…